How to Get Your Life in Order in Minutes!
The New World New You Tony Robbins Challenge mentioned the following tips on how one can get their life sorted out.
- Enhance or expand your identity
- Don’t make excuses (no money, no job, etc)
- Make a plan (the more details and precision, the better)
- Work on your physiology (your body and how you feel physically)
- Focus = Feeling
“Wherever your focus goes, energy flows” — Tony Robbins
6. Place the focus on what you have, what you can control.
7. Focus on the present. Stay in the moment. At times you can look at the future.
“The past does not equal the future” — Tony Robbins
To elaborate on the quote above, it’s important to not spend too much time thinking of our past. If we spend all our time contemplating every situation we’ve been in, it won’t get us very far (if that’s all we’re doing). But one should not ignore their past. It’s important to acknowledge it and deal with any problems that have occurred (especially if they seem to repeat themselves).
“Without a vision, people parish.” — Tony Robbins
In this case, the best way to not parish is to have a vision for yourself and plan out a little of your future (not your entire life but perhaps a couple of months into the future).
Writing prompt: (recommend doing this monthly)
- What’s missing? How can you get that?
- What do you have? Show gratitude.
“Success without gratitude and happiness is failure” — Tony Robbins